Terms & Condition
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Globtier Website, located at official site (https://www.globtierinfotech.com/ ) By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Globtier career if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1.1 Although parts of our Platforms may be used by any visitor for Managing IT services, Application Development, Mobile App Development, you will need to register as a member to access certain features of the Platforms, to contribute or use any of our community features, to show a willingness to apply to access various tools and services on the platform etc. Registration on our platforms is free.
1.2 You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
1.3 By registering, you agree to make your contact details available to partners/business associates of the Platform and to receive promotional communication (calls/emails/SMS/WhatsApp/others) from the Platform or any of its partners or business associates.
1.4 When you register to use our platform, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person/entity and take complete responsibility to maintain its confidentiality. Globtier will not be responsible for any liabilities (in part or full) arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or consent. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must change the password and notify us immediately by emailing us at [email protected](support mail)
1.5 If you forget your password, we have an option to reset your forgotten password. If that does not work please send us an email at (support mail ).
1.6 We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorized person/entity.
2. Your use of our platforms
2.1 All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively “Materials”) contained in this platform are provided by ‘Globtier’ or its third-party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of Globtier and/or the Third-Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Globtier or the Third Party Providers.
2.2 No part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Globtier.
2.3 You agree that the following actions are prohibited
- By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third-party platform.
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Platform which are not intended for your use.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, deciphering or deriving the source code for the Platform.
- Impersonating any other person or entity or making any misrepresentation of the information shared about you.
- Stalking, threatening, spamming or in any manner harassing any other use of the Platform.
2.4 You must ensure that any content that you submit to our platforms
- Does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
- Does not breach any applicable law.
- Is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
- Does not disrupt the online community on our platforms.
2.5 You agree that you will not use our platforms
- For commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain without our prior written consent.
- To send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, business or bulk communications of any kind.
- To advertise a company, product or service of any educational establishment except under the terms of a written advertiser agreement that we have entered into with you.
- In a way that might reasonably be expected to cause another person’s computer systems and/or their communications network to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient.
- To obtain personal information from users in a non-transparent or deceptive way.
- To obtain passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- To attempt to impersonate another user.
- To harass, threaten, or intimidate any user
2.6 You will be responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our platform
2.7 If you are a visitor, you agree not to obtain unauthorized access to areas of our platform reserved for members
2.8 If you are aware of anything on our platform which appears to infringe these terms, you agree to contact us immediately
- You shall implement adequate technical and organizational controls to protect the shared personal data obtained from Globtier against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure
- You warrant and represent that the institution shall not disclose or transfer Personal Data obtained from the Company to any sub-processors without ensuring adequate and equivalent safeguards to the Personal Data
- You shall retain or process shared Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to carry out the agreed purposes
3. Intellectual property rights
3.1 You may view, print, download or temporarily store such content for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer such content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any intellectual property rights by downloading or otherwise using any such content
3.2 Globtier respects the intellectual property rights of any third party. If we receive any communication with regard to any possible infringement of any intellectual property right of any third party, we shall remove the infringing content from the Platforms and terminate the account of the associated user.
3.3 When you submit content on the Platforms, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and communicate to the public such content.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful, and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, a computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as ‘cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling Globtier to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task and presenting you with the most relevant courses, programs, reviews and scholarships.
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using our sites, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
5. Payment Terms for the Paid Services
5.1 Amount payable towards any of the paid products like paid training, paid internships, paid application services, paid SaaS-based solutions, paid LMS services etc. will be displayed to the user before he/she makes payment. Unless otherwise expressly mentioned, full payments towards any of the products or services offered by Globtier shall be made before accessing the programs or services. It is the sole responsibility of the user purchasing a product or service on our Platform to assess the suitability and relevance of the product or service proposed to be purchased.
5.2 We generate system-generated invoices with regard to the products or services purchased on our Platforms. The amount payable by the user is inclusive of all the taxes, as applicable.
5.3 If you are allowed to make the payment by using instalments or staggered payments option and/or if the payment is not received within stipulated time periods, Globtier may withdraw your access to the Program till the payment is made.
5.5 It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a program or availing a subscription/service to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of the program selected. The enrolment into a program and applications submitted through Common Form are non-transferable.
5.6 To make payment for any program or to purchase any services or products offered through the Globtier platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“payment method”). Globtier does not store any of your credit/debit card/bank account/other payment method information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case Globtier’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, Globtier will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and Globtier is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse/make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the platform
5.7 Failure to pay may result in withdrawal of your access to a program/service. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. Globtier does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrolment/purchase.
6. Refund / Cancellation Policy
A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through a (support email) or by calling us on (phone number) within 15 days.Our customer service team would be available to address any concerns related to the product and services rendered by us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and make good Globtier, employees, contractors, licensors, third party suppliers, partners, from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of any use or misuse of the Platforms, infringement of intellectual property rights, any violation of the Term or any breach of the representations, warranties made herein.
8. Limitation of liability
8.1 In no event shall the Company, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, your use of, or access to the Platforms
8.2 Except as required by law, we will not be liable for any direct losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for any reason
8.3 Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill or revenue. We shall also not be liable in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and whether such losses or damages arise in contact or tort (including negligence) and for any reason
8.4 Our platforms bear no responsibility for any accident, injury or loss of life to any individual or group of people resulting from accessing the information hosted on its network of websites
9. Governing Law
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws in force in India. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law in Noida, India.
You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may choose not to become a user of our Platforms.